The story begins with a witch who is searching for a suitable home for the winter and a piece of orange paper lands at her feet. She decides to make it into her home, by cutting out a roof, windows and doors from the paper.
Read aloud the story (below) while your Little Listener folds and cuts a piece of orange construction paper according to the directions in the story. When they’ve completed the activity, they’ll open the paper and find a surprise!
Auditory Verbal Therapy
- About Lynn A. Wood MA CCC/A LSLS Cert.AVT
- Must Read For Parents and Professionals
- Auditory Verbal Therapy For Babies and Children
- Listening and Spoken Language Specialists (LSLS™)
- Cochlear Implant Rehabilitation For Children and Adults
- Auditory Rehabilitation for Adults
- Auditory Processing Therapy
- LSLS Mentoring and Coaching
- Teletherapy: Increasing Access to Listening and Spoken Language Services
- Payment, Policy and Procedure Forms
- Navigating Insurance Reimbursement