Auditory Verbal Therapy
- About Lynn A. Wood MA CCC/A LSLS Cert.AVT
- Must Read For Parents and Professionals
- Auditory Verbal Therapy For Babies and Children
- Listening and Spoken Language Specialists (LSLS™)
- Cochlear Implant Rehabilitation For Children and Adults
- Auditory Rehabilitation for Adults
- Auditory Processing Therapy
- LSLS Mentoring and Coaching
- Teletherapy: Increasing Access to Listening and Spoken Language Services
- Payment, Policy and Procedure Forms
- Navigating Insurance Reimbursement
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Friday, June 6, 2014
Thursday, June 5, 2014
This information can be found with more detail at the Hearing Journey - Cochlear implant Forum
Click HERE to learn about how every listening situation has a CONTENT factors
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Summer is Around the Corner
When our girls were young, the words, “I’m bored.” was prohibited in our home.
I was known to assign a chore to take care of the problem.
There is so much fun to be had and no room for boredom especially during the summer months. Be sure to set up lots of opportunities for listening, language, learning, reading, outdoors fun and more.
H E R E is a fun FREE Printable to get your summer started.
Post it on your fridge as a handy, inspirational reference!