Auditory Verbal Therapy
- About Lynn A. Wood MA CCC/A LSLS Cert.AVT
- Must Read For Parents and Professionals
- Auditory Verbal Therapy For Babies and Children
- Listening and Spoken Language Specialists (LSLS™)
- Cochlear Implant Rehabilitation For Children and Adults
- Auditory Rehabilitation for Adults
- Auditory Processing Therapy
- LSLS Mentoring and Coaching
- Teletherapy: Increasing Access to Listening and Spoken Language Services
- Payment, Policy and Procedure Forms
- Navigating Insurance Reimbursement
Thursday, January 7, 2016
The Power of Play - Children's Work
When it comes to a child's physical, emotional, and cognitive and listening and spoken language growth, nothing is more enriching and empowering than playtime. The magic of play can unfold anywhere as long as children have the freedom to unleash their imaginations - on the playground, deep in the woods, nestled in the sandbox, or inside cardboard boxes!
This infographic provides a fun and colorful assortment of reasons to believe in the power of play and to stand up for recess across the globe.