Auditory Verbal Therapy
- About Lynn A. Wood MA CCC/A LSLS Cert.AVT
- Must Read For Parents and Professionals
- Auditory Verbal Therapy For Babies and Children
- Listening and Spoken Language Specialists (LSLS™)
- Cochlear Implant Rehabilitation For Children and Adults
- Auditory Rehabilitation for Adults
- Auditory Processing Therapy
- LSLS Mentoring and Coaching
- Teletherapy: Increasing Access to Listening and Spoken Language Services
- Payment, Policy and Procedure Forms
- Navigating Insurance Reimbursement
Thursday, March 3, 2016
Childhood Hearing Loss: Act Now, Here is How!
Happy World Hearing Day! This year’s theme is “Childhood Hearing Loss: Act Now, Here is How!” Check out this infographic from the World Health Organization (WHO), which ASHA is pleased to collaborate with on the worldwide “Make Listening Safe” campaign.