Welcome to the IL Hands & Voices / Guide By Your Side semi-annual We’re All E.A.R.S. Family Fun Walk.
Get your walking shoes ready to raise money for families in Illinois to continue to received much needs services from our organization.
Click HERE for my FUNDRAISING page
Click HERE for the FUN WALK REGISTRATION page
I am on the Board of the ILLINOIS HAND & VOICES organization and support -
Illinois Families for Hands & Voices is a parent-driven, non-profit organization that supports families with children who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing without a bias around communication modes or methodologies.
We envision a world where children who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing have every opportunity to achieve their full potential.
“What works for your child is what makes the choice right.” TM
Who Are We?
- We are families with children who have all types of hearing loss.
- We use many different types of communication modes: Auditory Verbal, Auditory-Oral Cued Speech, American Sign Language, Signed English, Simultaneous Communication and Total Communication.
- We are deaf and hard-of-hearing adults.
- We are professionals.
- We are from every corner of the state of Illinois.
- We are united, because we are Hands & Voices.