Auditory Verbal Therapy
- About Lynn A. Wood MA CCC/A LSLS Cert.AVT
- Must Read For Parents and Professionals
- Auditory Verbal Therapy For Babies and Children
- Listening and Spoken Language Specialists (LSLS™)
- Cochlear Implant Rehabilitation For Children and Adults
- Auditory Rehabilitation for Adults
- Auditory Processing Therapy
- LSLS Mentoring and Coaching
- Teletherapy: Increasing Access to Listening and Spoken Language Services
- Payment, Policy and Procedure Forms
- Navigating Insurance Reimbursement
Sunday, May 28, 2017
Friday, May 26, 2017
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Friday, May 19, 2017
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Honored to be an invited guest at this Little Listener's Art Show tonight.
She is a Harry Potter expert as evidenced in her monochromatic painting and her adorable outfit with Hedwig, the beloved snowy owl. She talks circles around me with Harry Potter trivia.
Very proud of her, her family and their commitment to
listening and spoken language. Thankful to have been entrusted to guide and coach along this wonderful journey.
Monday, May 8, 2017
Loved cheering on one of my remarkable Auditory Verbal
graduates at his HS baseball games tonight.
Thankful to have had the opportunity to guide his parents
and for their commitment to listening, spoken language and lifetime success.
So proud of you all!
Sunday, May 7, 2017
I'm the Mama to this blogger!
Our daughter Kara's article was published in ScaryMommy today. Check it out as Kara shares her heart and wisdom. (Please share!)